07 February, 2013

Road Trip!!

 
 
This one will be just Charlie and me
heading to the Northlands.
 
 
So it makes a busy night.
There's always a last load of laundry.
Run the dishwasher
pack me
pack Charlie
pack audiobooks
pack gifts
pack winter gear
etcetcetc.

 
Friday night is Aidan's Chinese New Year program
followed by a dinner of
- what else? -
Chinese cuisine at a local eatery.
 
I've been told that Saturday will feature
frozen waffles
a Monopoly marathon
and a trip to the thrift store.
 
Sunday
we'll be looking at a couple houses.
(Keep your fingers crossed)
 
The day will be capped by a visit to Margo's house.
She and Naphtali have a presentation
for the "docs"
on their trip to Haiti.
Naphtali has only dribbled a few details
 so I'm excited to see and hear more of the story.
 
Monday will find me homeward bound.
I may sneak in another stop
at the thrift store before I leave town...
 
 


 



No comments: