23 October, 2011

Guess who?

We had another round of company this weekend.
  Although I'm beginning to think that Naphtali, Aidan and Proton should no longer qualify as company.
Truly, they are wanted and welcome any time.

Here's Proton playing with a craft project I tried out the other night: 
an ice votive.

It worked and I can't wait to make more. 
Shhh - Christmas plans.

Here's a picture of coordinated effort - Jordison style.


I pulled up the old floor and did some patching.  Naphtali a talented and hard-working woman did the painting.  
Tim helped with the painting and laid the new floor.

It looks great. I love the floor.
The paint changes color with the day's light shifting from green to gray and back again.

Would you be surprised to learn that there are several other projects in progress?
You'll have to check back to see what's happening.


2 comments:

On Second Street said...

looks good!

Valerie said...

Oh my gosh...the room looks fabulous. Warm, welcoming and comfortable. Congrats to all who participated.