08 August, 2012

Catching up

While I'm still at the computer I may as well fill in a few blanks from the last month or so...

I am done with school.

google images
The paperwork is in the mail.  Somewhere.  But I have finished.
Of course, the keyboard had hardly cooled before we began discussions on *what next.*
*Next* may happen in January which will give me time to look at my options.

We've had company.  We've been company.

We have had Aidan and Proton for visits of varying lengths 
but everyone is sleeping under their own roof again.

We celebrated Naphtali's birthday.

The garden is producing.  
We are in green bean week which means that supper is a variation on green beans.  
Tonight I will add brown rice, baby bellas and 1/2 a chicken sausage to mine.

There are projects in various stages all over the house.  

Charlie and I are still walking in the mornings.

My wisteria produced a few blooms/blossoms/clusters.

I've joined the world of pinterest - barely.

I'm learning to drink fizzy water.

The days are full and I'm tired when it's time to go to bed.

Hope all is well in your world.




No comments: