24 August, 2012

Feeling pleased with myself

My printer has been offline for quite some time.
I've been reminding myself - for quite some time - to ask Tim to take a look.
By take a look I mean fix it!!

You know, though, how this works:

I don't want to print very often, 
think of it at a convenient time, 
fail to leave a note, 
shuffle the priority list,
etcetcetc.

This morning I wanted to print this from a pinterest board:


Did I grind my teeth, remembering that my printer is offline 
and I had let another week go by without asking for help?

No.  I opened the control panel, clicked through the process
and reinstated my printer to full function.

I printed the page.


5 comments:

Valerie said...

You should be pleased with yourself. Isn't the list great?

On Second Street said...

shoot. according to that list i have some shopping to do.

ilona said...

It is a great list. We are leaving for Oregon in a couple weeks and between this list and Vivienne I hope to make packing a lot easier.

ilona said...

It is a great list. We are leaving for Oregon in a couple weeks and between this list and Vivienne I hope to make packing a lot easier.

Valerie said...

You will have to do a polyvore on the floor once you have decided. Sorry, let me re-phrase that: Will you please consider doing a polyvore on the floor once you have decided? And Oregon in September is incredible. How fun for you...new territory!