27 July, 2013

A good day

I'm tired.
My back/shoulders hurt.
I worked today - just got home.
My day isn't finished yet.
 
The day started with a special class.
6:15 - 7:30.
Our ten weeks is soon to end,
so this gave us a taste of how the other half lives.
It was a combination of
strength and cardio
bags and bands.
I can see why it is a favorite.
 
 
 
But - for me - it involves an alarm clock
set for 5:00.
Gone (long gone) are the days of
rolling out of bed and into the car.
I need to wake up
get everything going the right direction 
eat breakfast
prepare myself.
 
When I left the house at 5:50 am
I needed a jacket.
A jacket!
 
Week eight begins Monday.
 
I spent last weekend altering
waist bands, thighs and shoulders because
I don't want to buy any new clothes
to finish out the summer.
 
Busy days ahead...
 


No comments: